GUIDELINES ON APPLICATION:
Click here to see the online applications guide
The following are the steps to take when using this system:
- Start by generating a Payment Invoice and take the payment Invoice to any of the branches of First Bank, Access Bank, Skye Bank or Zenith Bank. Payments can be made in any of the branches of these banks nationwide.
- After payment at the bank, you shall be issued with a receipt. If no receipt is issued to you, do not borther, the TRANSACTION ID on your invoice is enough to get you going.
- Visit the website and click on the 'LOGIN' icon. A window will pop up requesting you to supply your JAMB No. and the TRANSACTION ID. Fill as requested and login.
- On successful login, a verification process would take place on your JAMB REGISTRATION NO (this is exclusively for UTME candidates), to verify if you have truly chosen UDU, Sokoto as your preferred choice at the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and have scored 180 and above.
- On successful verification, your details are automatically displayed, you are only required to fill the few blank spaces - email, phone no, select your country and Date of Birth. Fill your current and valid email addresses and mobile phone numbers for ease of contact. Also, make sure you have your scanned passport photograph ready for upload. The size of the passport must not be more than 100KB of JPEG format.
- Direct Entry Candidate on login, will be redirected to a seperate page where they would be required to supply their details afresh.
- Click on 'Save Entries' and a page will be displayed showing all your submitted entries incuding the possible subject combinations. Make sure you print this page and come along with it to the examination venue.
- You may click the 'EDIT MY RECORD' Menu if you wish to edit any of your submitted entries. Remember however that, you can only edit the enteries you have personally submitted not the auto-generated ones.
- Check your result by clicking the 'CHECK RESULT' Menu. But remember, you can only see your results if the screening exercise results are out.
- The "REPORT ISSUES" avails you the opportunity to report any complaints you may have. Your email address and phone number are auto-populated, just fill out the Issues field.
- Click 'CHECK ADMISSION' Menu to see if you have been offered a provisional admission, only when the provisional admissions list is out.
- Applicants are advised to also note their subject combinations as follows:
- GROUP A Subject Combinations - English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology
- GROUP B Subject Combinations - Any Five (5) subjects from: English, Accounting, Geography, Mathematics, Economics, Government, History.
- GROUP C. Subject Combinations - English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and either Biology or Agric. Science.
- GROUP D. Subject Combinations - English and any other three (3) subjects from: Lit. in English, French, Islamic Studies, Government, History, Hausa and Arabic.
- GROUP E (Direct Entry) -