GUIDELINES ON APPLICATION:
Click here to see the online applications guide
The following are the steps to take when using this system:
- Start by login in with your JAMB REGISTRATION NO and the 10-DIGITS PIN issued to you at the bank (any of First Bank or Zenith Bank). The 10-DIGITS PIN should also be sent as SMS to your phone.
- On successful login, a verification process would take place on your JAMB REGISTRATION NO to verify if you have truly chosen UDU, Sokoto as your preferred choice at the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and have scored 180 and above.
- On successful verification, your details are automatically displayed, you are only required to fill the few blank spaces - email, phone no, select your country and choose the subject combinations you wish to take in the screening exercise examination in UDU, Sokoto. Fill your current and valid email addresses and mobile phone numbers for ease of contact. Also, make sure you have your scanned passport photograph ready for upload. The size of the passport must not be more than 100KB of JPEG format.
- Click on 'Submit Record' and a page will be displayed showing all your submitted entries incuding the chosen subject combinations. Make sure you print this page and come along with it to the examination venue.
- You may click the 'Edit My Record' Menu if you wish to edit any of your submitted entries. Remember however that, you can only edit the enteries you have personally submitted not the auto-generated ones.
- Check your result by clicking the 'Check Result' Menu. But remember, you can only see your results if the screening exercise results are out.
- The "REPORT ISSUES" avails you the opportunity to report any complaints you may have. Your email address and phone number are auto-populated, just fill out the Issues field.
- Click 'Check Admission' Menu to see if you have been offered a provisional admission, only when the provisional admissions list is out.
- Applicants are advised to also note their subject combinations as follows:
- GROUP A Subject Combinations - English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology
- GROUP B Subject Combinations - Any Five (5) subjects from: English, Accounting, Geography, Mathematics, Economics, Government, History.
- GROUP C. Subject Combinations - English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and either Biology or Agric. Science.
- GROUP D. Subject Combinations - English and any other three (3) subjects from: Lit. in English, French, Islamic Studies, Government, History, Hausa and Arabic.